Number TEN Architectural Group is an integrated practice of architecture, planning, interior design and visual communications. We are committed to continuous learning, sustainable design and best practices in management and production. We work with our clients and stakeholders in a truly integrated and collaborative way by actively listening and vigorously responding to the challenges of each project.
We thank you for your interest in joining Number TEN Architectural Group. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are looking for a dynamic individual to join our team as a Contract Administrator. Number TEN offers the opportunity to work in an open and collaborative environment on a diverse range of projects (both in scale and value).
As part of the project team, this individual will liaise with contractors, consultants and clients in relation to contract work in a collaborative team environment, primarily in construction administration, with involvement as required for the preparation of contract documents including pre-tender document review.
Experience and Qualifications
- Degree or diploma in engineering or architectural technology;
- Certified Construction Contract Administrator (CCCA) designation is preferred;
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in construction contract administration;
- Comprehensive knowledge of laws and regulations related to the construction industry;
- Ability to write and interpret contractual agreements;
- Proactive problem solver, task oriented, with a strong sense of urgency;
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills (graphic, verbal, and written)as well as collaboration and conflict resolution skills;
- Excellent time management skills;
- Proficient with computer applications, in particular, Microsoft Office (Word & Excel) and Bluebeam;
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD, Revit, and BIM.
Commensurate with level of experience and capabilities.
If you feel you have the education, experience and qualities to join our team please email your cover letter and resume, complete with salary expectations to email@example.com, Attention: Kelly Goodwin, or mail to:
Number TEN Architectural Group
Attention: Kelly Goodwin, Office Manager
310-115 Bannatyne Avenue
Winnipeg, MB R3B 0R3
We seek diversity in our workplace. Aboriginal persons, women, visible minorities and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
All applications are kept in strictest confidence and only those suitable candidates will be contacted.