Number TEN is a fully integrated design practice with offices in Winnipeg and Victoria. It is the strength of our staff that makes us a leader in the industry. We are continuously looking for talented people to join our team in all areas of the firm. If you are motivated, passionate and aspire to work for a leader in design and innovation, send us your resume today.
We thank you for your interest in joining Number TEN Architectural Group. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Junior Interior Designer
Number TEN Architectural Group is an integrated practice of architecture, planning, interior design and visual communications. We are committed to continuous learning, sustainable design and best practices in management and production. We work with our clients and stakeholders in a truly integrated and collaborative way by actively listening and vigorously responding to the challenges of each project.
We are looking for an individual to support our Commercial Interiors Design Lead with all aspects of project work including conceptual, design development and construction documentation.
Experience & Qualifications:
• Interior Design degree at a CIDA accredited institution working towards NCIDQ certification;
• 3 – 5 years experience in the interior design industry;
• Experience in corporate interiors, retail or multi-residential;
• Experience in programming, space planning, construction documents;
• Revit skills;
• SketchUp 2017;
• Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, In-Design, Acrobat, Illustrator);
• Autodesk Architecture 2017;
• Interest in graphic design;
• Microsoft Office 2017 (Word, Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint);
• Excellent leadership, design and communication skills;
• Attention to detail and commitment to producing quality work.
Compensation: Commensurate with level of experience and capabilities.
If you feel you have the education, experience and qualities to join our team please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com, Attention: Greg Hasiuk, Practice Leader and Genevieve Bergman, Commercial Interiors Design Lead, or mail to:
Number Ten Architectural Group
310-115 Bannatyne Avenue
Winnipeg, MB R3B 0R3
Greg Hasiuk, Practice Leader
Genevieve Bergman, Commercial Interiors Design Lead
Responses are due by no later than March 1, 2018.
We would like to thank all applicants in advance, however, only those who are considered for an interview will be contacted.