Number TEN Architectural Group is an integrated practice of architecture, planning, interior design and visual communications. We are committed to continuous learning, sustainable design and best practices in management and production. We work with our clients and stakeholders in a truly integrated and collaborative way by actively listening and vigorously responding to the challenges of each project.
We thank you for your interest in joining Number TEN Architectural Group. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please ensure you read entire position profile if you intend on applying
Are you looking for a great place to work - where you can use your enthusiasm and passion for marketing (and design) in an uncharted way? Are you a great writer that thrives on the meticulous rigor of content creation?
Then think about us for this outstanding opportunity!
· Freedom to grow
· An awesome workplace that is energetic and creative
· Strong total compensation plan
· Commitment to your personal and professional growth
· Long term stability of organization
About Number TEN
At Number TEN we serve our clients and communities by designing places that make life better. We love working with people who go the extra mile, strive for design excellence and push themselves to achieve more than expected. At Number TEN, we are known for having a positive approach, down-to-earth style and an ability to lead while building lasting relationships.
Our office is distinguished by our character, collegial environment and delight in the creative process. We relentlessly search for innovative ways to communicate, design and build. In addition to our experience and dedication to creating great architecture, we are a people place. We love our jobs!
Our employees enjoy competitive salaries and benefits within a dynamic work environment. At Number TEN, we encourage and support our employees’ continual growth and development.
We are conveniently located in a newly renovated office in the heart of Winnipeg’s historic Exchange District.
You are a dynamic marketing professional who is very detailed oriented, and who thrives on their ability to differentiate their product offering from others in the market. If you are looking to break out of the status quo by joining a creative company where you will have the authority and freedom to help build a……..this may be the place for you.
The Marketing Coordinator position at NumberTEN involves working with the marketing & business development teams to:
· Prepare effective written proposals in response to EOI’s, RFQ’s and RFP’s.
· Effectively analyze new and existing business opportunities (go/no-go)
· Assist with the creation of thought leadership articles and publications
· Create content for the firm’s communication & social media strategy
· Develop strategies to retain existing valued clients
· Develop a yearly marketing plan and implement it
· Develop and organize marketing materials
· Continue to develop and implement the Number TEN brand
· A degree/diploma in business with a major in marketing or communications
· 2+ years of strong Marketing / Communications experience
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including superior writing, editing and proofreading abilities, presentation skills
· Strong capabilities using InDesign and MS Office
· Working knowledge of Photoshop
· Strong business acumen
· Knowledge of the architecture or engineering industry and / or a professional services firm is an asset, but not required
Type of Person Who Will Succeed in this Role:
· Deadline driven – ability to get things done on time
· Directive personality – who solves problems
· Detail oriented – with a rigorous degree of accuracy
· Highly motivated - who works well in a team environment and individually
If you think this position may have potential for you, then send us your resume and cover letter.
In your cover letter (embedded within the resume), please (briefly) outline the following 3 items (in 3 separate numbered paragraphs):
Relevant qualifications and work experience
· Why you are a good match for this role
· Your desired pay range (and don’t say “negotiable” we know that already)
· If you do not include a cover letter - your resume will likely not be considered
We would like to thank all applicants in advance for their interest in us. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and believe strongly in diversity.
By applying to this position you are confirming you possess either a Canadian citizenship or permanent resident status.
Job Type: Full-time
Indesign: 1 year (Preferred)
Marketing: 2 years (Preferred)
Photoshop: 1 year (Preferred)
Architecture / Engineering firm: 1 year (Preferred)
Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
If you feel you have the education, experience and qualities to join our team please send a cover letter and your resume indicating salary expectations to email@example.com.